Sontava Spicy Watermelon & Tomato Salad
By PEPPERS | Jun 23, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 2 cups cubed, seeded watermelon
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large yellow tomato, cut into cubes
- 1 large red tomato, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sontava Habañero XX Hot Sauce(Click To BUY)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemon basil, or to taste
- Spread watermelon, yellow tomato, and red tomato onto paper towels to drain some of the moisture; transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, olive oil, Sontava Habañero XX Hot Sauce(Click To BUY), and honey together in a small bowl until the olive oil and vinegar have combined; pour over the watermelon mixture. Season with lemon basil, salt, and black pepper; toss gently to coat.