Sriracha Sweet Chili Wings
By Peppers | Nov 08, 2013
- 30 Wingettes
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 cup pineapple cubed
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 Tbs Tuong Ot Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbs Mae Poy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 TBS Cayenne powder
- Salt & pepper wings and bake them at 350 degrees until they are now longer pink and juices run clear.
- Blend Sauce ingredients together in a blender until sauce is nearly smooth.
- Place suace in a sauce pan on low heat and let smimmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour Sauce over wings and serve.