Tears Of The Sun Sweet & Sour Chicken
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken
breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
3 celery ribs, sliced
2 green bell peppers, diced
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 bottle of High River Sauces Tears Of The Sun Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
1. Combine flour, black pepper in a shallow dish.
2. Roll and coat chicken cubes in flour mixture.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Cook and stir chicken in hot oil until not longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 8 to 10 minutes; remove and set aside.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the same skillet over medium heat.
6. Cook and stir celery, green peppers, and onion in heated oil until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
7. Return chicken to the skillet. 8. Whisk ketchup, lemon juice, High River Sauces Tears Of The Sun Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), in a bowl; pour into the skillet; bring to a boil. 9. Cook and stir chicken and vegetables in sauce until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/