Texas Hold'Em Pesto Pizza
By Peppers | Jan 04, 2014
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 Tbs Texas Hold'Em with Poker Chip Key Chain
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread pesto on pizza crust. Top with tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, red onions, artichoke hearts, feta cheese & Texas Hold'Em with Poker Chip Key Chain .
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.