Texas Rib Rangers Rosemary & Herb Fried Chicken Recipe
By PEPPERS | Jul 22, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Texas Rib Rangers Rosemary and Herb Seasoning (Click To BUY)
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper, Texas Rib Rangers Rosemary and Herb Seasoning (Click To BUY) and paprika. Roll in flour.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 inch oil to a large, heavy skillet. Heat to approximately 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Place chicken pieces in hot oil. Cover, and fry until golden, turning once, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain on paper towels.