Texas Rib Rangers Spicy BBQ Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers
By PEPPERS | Apr 06, 2014
- 2 pounds ground sirloin beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup Texas Rib Rangers Spicy Barbecue Sauce (Click To Buy)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package fully cooked bacon, heated
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese, each slice cut diagonally into 2 triangles
- 1 (16 ounce) package French bread rolls, sliced in half lengthwise, toasted
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- French-fried onions (optional)
- Mix ground beef with seasoning mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape beef into 6 oblong patties, about 6 x 3-inches each. Whisk together Texas Rib Rangers Spicy Barbecue Sauce and dressing in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill patties 5 minutes on one side or until juices begin to appear on surface. Turn patties over; top each with 3 slices bacon. Cook about 4 minutes longer; top each patty with 2 triangle pieces of cheese, overlapping to cover patty. Remove patties when cheese begins to melt.
- Spread Texas Rib Rangers Spicy Barbecue Sauce -dressing mixture on bottom of each roll. Add a lettuce leaf. Place cooked patty with bacon and cheese on lettuce. Spoon additional Texas Rib Rangers Spicy Barbecue Sauce -dressing mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with fried onions, if desired. Serve immediately.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com