Thai Monkey Mushrooms
By Peppers | Jan 10, 2014
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 Bottles Thai Monkey Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup peppercorn Ranch salad dressing
- Place the mushrooms and Thai Monkey Sauce in a large resealable plastic bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place the marinated mushrooms on the prepared grill, and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly charred.
- Mix the blue cheese dressing and peppercorn Ranch dressing in a medium bowl. Dip the mushrooms in the dressing mixture to serve.