Toxic Waste Habanero Pepper Cream Pasta
1 (8 ounce) package cavatappi pasta
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 shallot, chopped
2 cloves garlic, diced
1/4 bottle of Toxic Waste Extract Sauce a> (Click To BUY)
2 cups heavy cream
1 large tomato, diced
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Melt butter with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
3. Add shallots, garlic and habanero pepper, and cook until lightly browned. Pour cream into a saucepan, and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
4. Stir in the ingredients from the skillet, along with the tomato.
5. Mix in the flour and black pepper, and simmer until thickened, 5 to 8 minutes.
6. Stir in Parmesan cheese, and remove from heat.
7. Allow sauce to cool for a few minutes before serving over pasta.