Uncle Louie's Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
Chef John & Dea Zufelt from Uncle Louies are serving up pulled pork and burgers outside Peppers. All Uncle Louie's Products are $2.00 OFF in store while Chefs are at Peppers!!!
- 1 pound Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 9 small whole wheat hamburger buns, split, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Uncle Louie Sauce (Click ToBUY)
- 2 slices pepper Jack cheese, cut in quarters
Uncle Louie Sauce (Click ToBUY), lettuce, tomato slices, pickles (optional)
- Tear one hamburger bun into pieces. Place in food processor or blender container. Cover; pulse on and off, to form fine crumbs.
- Combine bread crumbs, beef, garlic and Uncle Louie Sauce (Click ToBUY) in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into eight 1/2-inch thick mini patties.
- Place patties on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 9 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 10 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Evenly top with cheese during last minute of grilling.
- Place burgers on bottoms of remaining eight buns. Top with desired Toppings. Close sandwiches.
- Cooking Tips: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.