Very Berry Stuffed Wings
· 30 Full Large Wings
· 1-5 oz. Jar Caribbean Sensation Strawberry Spice Seasoning
· 1-8 oz Container Fresh Blueberries
· 1-12 oz. jar Peppers Roasted Raspberry Chipotle
· 3 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
· 2 Boil-In-A-Bag Rice Packets (Fully Cooked)
· 1 Cup Chopped Figs
· 1 Cup Maryland Blue Crab Meat
1. Create pouch in the uncooked wings by making a slit in the drum side of the full wing.
2. Than work your index finger into the whole under the sink to form as big of a pouch as you can with out breaking the skin.
4. Mix stuffing ingredients together with your fingers to not break apart the crab meat too much.
5. Fill the pouch in the wings with the stuffing mix.
6. Cook wings in oven at 350 degrees until juices run clear and inside is no longer pink.
7. Put all sauce ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth.
8. Put the sauce mix into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 3 min. Stir.
9. Coat cooked wings in sauce, and plate mix fresh mixed berries.