Voodoo Porcus Bacon Breakfast Bowls Recipe
By PEPPERS | Jul 18, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 12 strips bacon
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Voodoo Chile Porcus Inférnum, The World’sBest Bacon Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned but not yet crispy, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels.
- Line the walls of each muffin cup with a bacon strip.
- Beat eggs with Voodoo Chile Porcus Inférnum, The World’sBest Bacon Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), salt and pepper in a large bowl; ladle into muffin cups to about 3/4-full. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top of each portion.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on top and the egg doesn't jiggle, 20 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and use a butter knife or spoon to remove from muffin tin promptly so that they don't stick.