Voodoo Porcus BLT Dip Recipe
By PEPPERS | Aug 19, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tomato - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons Voodoo Chile Porcus Inférnum, The World’s Best Bacon Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Voodoo Chile Porcus Inférnum, The World’s Best Bacon Hot Sauce (Click To BUY) and sour cream.
- Crumble bacon into the Porcus mixture.
- Mix in tomatoes just before serving.