Walkerswood Seriously Hot Jonkanoo Wings
By Peppers | Feb 03, 2014
- 1 Stick Unsalted butter
- 4 Tbsp Walkerswood Seriously Hot Jamaican Jonkanoo Pepper Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 dozen Chicken wings, split at the joint, tips removed
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Salt + Black Pepper to taste
- 1½ tsp Garlic powder
- 1½ cups All Purpose Flour
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add Walkerswood Seriously Hot Jamaican Jonkanoo Pepper Sauce and honey, simmer for 5 mins to bring together and then reserve to pour over cooked wings.
- Season the wings with Salt, Black pepper and Garlic powder.
- Preheat your oil in a high-sided pan until thermometer reads 375 Degrees.
- Dredge the wings lightly in the flour and cook in batches until golden brown and cooked through 8 -10 mins.
- Toss cooked wings in the Walkerswood Seriously Hot Jamaican Jonkanoo Pepper Sauce until well coated
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/