Cape Gazette
http://capegazette.villagesoup.com/p/wertz-company/1003498

Wertz & Company
20845 Coastal Hwy
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Phone: 302-727-5643
Email: customerservice@wertzandco.com

 

Wertz and Company Inc - Established in 1926
. . . Serving the Tri-State area for over 80 years.


Announcing Wertz and Company South

Now open in Rehoboth Beach.

We are preparing our showroom but we are ready to serve all of your roofing and chimney needs in downstate Delaware!

Featuring:

  • Wood, gas and pellet stoves
  • Outdoor hardscaping and kitchens
  • Fire pits, rings and tables
  • Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
  • Gas lighting, grills, pavers and more


Your Roofing and Chimney Specialists.

Wertz & Co Inc. is a family-oriented business satisfying our customers for over 80 years. We offer complete roofing services on all types of roofs, including flat, slate, cedar shake and shingle. We do full removal and replacements. We offer repair and coatings. Roofing certifications are also available.

Wertz provides gutter replacement, repair and cleaning plus gutter protection to keep your gutters clean of fallen leaves and debris. No more risky travel up the ladder!

Wertz & Co Inc. provides furnace and fireplace re-lining and certified air duct cleaning. We sanitize the complete system to help control mold and bacteria. We work with many heating and oil companies.

To learn more about the services of Wertz and Company, visit our website by clicking here.

 

Briefs
Offers
Free Roof & Gutter Inspection!

As the ice and snow melt, you may notice damage to your roof or gutters. Wertz and Company offers free inspections of your roof and gutters to identify any problems caused by the storm. Give us a call at (302) 658-5186 to set up a time to look at your home or commercial building, or request a ...
Wertz & Company is hiring!

Wertz & Company is hiring! If you or anyone you know is interested in the following positions, have them email a resume to info@wertzandco.com or email us through facebook. The positions we are hiring for are: Working Roofing Foreman - candidates must: - be willing to work and manage roofing ...
Wertz Powerball/Charity Challenge

Wertz & Co Lottery Challenge! Wertz & Company has purchased this Powerball ticket to share with the charities The Wounded Warrior Project, The Alzheimer’s Association and The National Children’s Cancer Society! If this ticket wins the jackpot, we will share HALF (50%!) of the winnings with these ...
Wertz Powerball Contest Round 2!

Winning Powerball Tickets… Might be right here! Wertz & Company has purchased $50 worth of Powerball tickets to share! If any of these numbers wins the jackpot -- we will be sharing 10% of the winnings with three charities (proportionally to your votes) and sharing the other 90% equally with our ...

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.