Who Gives A Rat's A** Smoky Chipotle Hummus Recipe
By PEPPERS | Apr 26, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at Peppers.com
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tbs Who Gives a Rat's Ass Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 6 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Place the garbanzo beans, water, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, Who Gives a Rat's Ass Hot Sauce (Click To BUY) , garlic, and cumin in the bowl of a food processor; blend until smooth.
- Add the red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Pulse the mixture until the ingredients are coarsely chopped into the hummus base.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, cover, and chill until ready to serve.