Zombie Repellant Creamy Orange Chicken
By PEPPERS | Sep 04, 2013
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 fluid ounces orange flavored liqueur, or to taste
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 TBS Zombie Repellent Apocalyptic Hot Sauce
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess, and brown in oil on both sides.
- Stir in cointreau, oranges, Zombie Repellent Apocalyptic Hot Sauce and heavy cream. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until liquid has reduced by half.
- Remove chicken from pan when not longer pink in center, and allow the sauce to reduce another 5 minutes.
- Stir in chives, season to taste with salt and pepper.