Zombie Repellent Veggie Lasagna
By PEPPERS | Feb 09, 2014
- 2 T veggie oil
- 4 bell peppers of any color diced
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 carrots sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 package of mushrooms diced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 6 roma tomatoes diced
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped
- 4 TBS Zombie Repellent Apocalyptic Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 oz spinach chopped
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- 24 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- ¾ a cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cook lasagna noodles per package directions.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, roma tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, carrots and zucchini. Cook until tender and juicy. Add Zombie Repellent Apocalyptic Hot Sauce Set aside.
- In a small frying pan, blanch the spinach until it is very soft.
- Mix the ricotta and cottage cheese together, adding some basil, oregano, any other spices you prefer into the mix. Now add half of the parmesan to the mix as well. Finally mix in the spinach you have blanched and stir till nicely mixed.
- Put 1/3 of the ricotta mix on the bottom of the pan and top it with 1/3 of the veggies. Now put a layer of noodles and repeat 2 more times. If there is anything left over when you get to the 3rd layer of noodles, add it to the top of the lasagna and put the rest of the mozzarella on the top.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/